The Aglianico grape is said to be one of the three big wines of Italy along with Nebbiolo and Sangiovese. Join Dave as he tastes a 2019 Basilisco Teodosio Aglianico del Vulture and see if this really is a top wine!
My journey to complete my WSET level 2 and my WSET 3 certifications was populated with many tastings and bottles of fine wine. In the older posts, read about my journey in this blog that featured wines in both of the courses. My next stop on my journey was doing my own wine tours in the Okanagan for 6 years. Now I'm retired (again) and just drinking - and tasting - wine! Join me as we taste a new wine every couple of weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Taste a Nero D'Avola from Sicily, Italy
The 2023 Epicuro Nero d’Avola is a fruit-forward Sicilian red made from one of the island’s signature indigenous grapes, offering ripe che...
-
It's been a while..... School had to end, then we were off on a trip to Eastern Canada for a couple of weeks Then a fishing trip ...
-
Way back, when I was first exposed to alcohol (I must have been legal, right?) I drank hideous wines. They were cheap and sweet and ...
-
This time we visit a winery that is new to us! Our visit to Code Wines in Okanagan Falls was hosted by the winemaker and he guided us thro...
No comments:
Post a Comment