Saturday, February 16, 2019

WSET 3 results - are in!!!!!



I passed!

After waiting over two months, I opened an email today from Fine Vintage that told me that I passed my WSET Level 3 - both tasting and theory!

There's no breakdown of marks telling me how I did in each section - but I don't really care! I've got my level 3!

I was pretty certain that I had passed the theory but I was not certain about the tasting - it was a true challenge. But it all worked out in the end. I will find out more when they send out my results in the snail mail.

Now, off to find a really nice bottle of wine to celebrate!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!Brother Dave! You can be my brother and a friar now. Now what is it I pair with my hot dog from IkEA?

    ReplyDelete

Time to Taste a Southern Rhone Blend from France for under $17!

  The Côtes du Rhône is a large wine area in the south eastern part of France. The southern part is called the Southern Rhone and is known f...